Terms of Sale
By placing an order via our online store you are agreeing to the following terms :
- In the event of a cancelled order, we do not refund PayPal fees, we strongly recommend using SagePay to place your order. Any cancelled special orders where we have ordered bespoke or non-stock items will be refunded 50% of the originally agreed price.
- It may sometimes be the case that a refund is due and cannot be done immediately if there are no funds within our Paypal account, therefore it is recommended to use SagePay which will avoid such a problem.
- When placing an order payment is taken automatically from your payment source immediately.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10% for 10 or more items, especially amounts of pipe fittings.
- All goods must be paid for in full prior to despatch.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website.
- We also reserve the right to make a £4 re-delivery charge should the courier fail to make the delivery. Please ensure you are available on the day of delivery to accept the goods. Also, we cannot accept any special delivery requests. All deliveries require a signature as proof of delivery.
- There is a £10 penalty chargeable if goods are refused by the customer during the delivery process.
- Any damaged or missing items will need to be reported to us via email within 24 hours of delivery. We cannot honour any claims outside of this timescale.
We do our upmost to keep all items shown on this website in stock, from time to time we may be out of stock of an item. In which case your order would be shippped with the remaining item/s to follow, or we may opt to hold the order until its complete. Should your order not be shipped the same day you will be contacted via email to offer an alternative or give an ETA of the original item.
CoralCulture does not hold information relating to the credit/debit card used to make purchases through our web site. All transactions are handled by our PSP provider such as Sagepay, or PayPal and comply with PCI regulations.
Costs shown on our online store include VAT, but not shipping. Shipping costs are charged at cost, unless indicated otherwise. From time to time we may offer free shipping, if free shipping is selected we reserve the right to hold back the order should we be missing any items from the order. Also, please note free shipping is limited to a maximum of 2 x 25kg buckets of salt, or 4 x 30lb bags of sand. Shipping costs for Scottish Highlands or surrounding island will incurr extra costs. These will be advised before shipping.
Shipping costs are shown for mainland UK ONLY. We can ship orders to any location/country, but please contact us before placing an order online.
CoralCulture and our suppliers own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website. Do not steal our images!